A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorene Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorene Henry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorene Henry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Henry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph S Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorene Hlavinka Henry MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lorene H. Henry practice?
- Dr. Lorene Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorene Henry practices Psychiatry near College Station, TX.
See College Station Psychiatrists.