A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenz Cueni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenz Cueni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenz Cueni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cueni graduated from Universitat Basel.
Dr. Cueni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
- Pembroke Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenz Bernhard Cueni FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorenz B. Cueni practice?
- Dr. Lorenz Cueni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorenz Cueni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Cardiologists.