A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenz Cueni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenz Cueni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cueni
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cueni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenz Cueni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cueni graduated from Universitat Basel.
Dr. Cueni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
- Pembroke Hosptial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenz B Cueni FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorenz B. Cueni practice?
- Dr. Lorenz Cueni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorenz Cueni practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA.
See Plymouth Internists and Plymouth Cardiologists.