A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenz Iannarone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenz Iannarone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iannarone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iannarone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenz Iannarone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannarone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iannarone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Montgomery Cty. Medical Societ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenz N Iannarone MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lorenz N. Iannarone practice?
- Dr. Lorenz Iannarone has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenz Iannarone practices Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.