A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenz Iannarone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenz Iannarone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iannarone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iannarone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenz Iannarone, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannarone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Iannarone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Montgomery Cty. Medical Societ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenz N Iannarone MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lorenz N. Iannarone practice?
- Dr. Lorenz Iannarone has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenz Iannarone practices Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.