Dr. Lorenz Lassen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorenz Lassen?

November 11th, 2013

Honest Patient Review

I was assigned by my ear doctor to doctor Lassen to take a look for a chance to improve hearing. He suggested me to do the BAHA operation which I refused because I do not want to be drilled a hole in skull to put a device on me to live a life especially when I have one good ear. Then he told me to do the other hearing operation which is "good" too and he would really want to do it. According to the condition of my ear, I am not suppose to do it. The operation was a total failure and caused further complications till now-- itchiness and drainage. After the operation due to mistakenly used medicine twice, I got bad symptoms such as dizziness and bleeding.I was sent back to my ear doctor with still an infected ear. I was left with a patient record which said that I strongly suggested-requested the doctor to do this operation(patient should take full responsibility for failure).He did not document the medicine I am allergic to. I refused to be sent back to him and switched another doctor.

October 17th, 2013

Poor Technique & Integrity

Dr Lassen performed surgery on my ear to correct a hearing problem. The surgery left me with a perforated ear drum. I understand that mistakes can happen, but his response to the problems was to suggest that I attempt to hide the condition from future medical evaluations. His technique was poor - he was always overly rough when exploring the ear canal. Further visits with other ENT providers have convinced me that the surgery that he suggested was unwarranted, that his technique was poor, and that I was not well advised by him. I am an otherwise healthy, active adult male on active duty in the AF. Stay away from Dr Lassen.

April 12th, 2012

Excellent!

Dr. Lassen is a superb clinician who truly cares for his patients and goes the extra mile for them! He was able to figure out what was wrong with me when other doctors couldn't.

April 9th, 2012

Excellent!

Dr. Lassen is a superb clinician with an excellent bedside manner. He is an expert in his field and takes a genuine interest in the welfare of his patients.

October 8th, 2010

Dr. Lassen had EXTREMELY poor bedside manners. He was sarcastic when questions were asked of him. It appeared that he felt he didn't have to justify the types of additional testing he was recommending. I wouldn't recommend him to a dog.

August 28th, 2017