inactive

Lorenz C Spengler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 3 reviews

July 6th, 2013
Mr
Excellent care with personal, prompt attention while on vacation in St Croix. Had plenty of time to answer questions about a specific Incident involving a minor child of mine. Advice to family was superb and involved various fatherly life lessons he had learned himself beyond his vast medical experience and ER work ...which was also notable. Thank you Dr Spengler!!

December 5th, 2010
This is my father and he is a very good guy. Treat him good for me

August 10th, 2010
This doctor treated by brother who has cerebal palsy and is severly mental challenged very badly. His bedside manner was horrible. I have never felt so mistreated by a physician and I work for doctors. He did not want to even deal with my brother and had no consideration for his condition. He called us liers when we tried to explain our situation. He made some racist and very inappropriate remarks towards me and my family. I hope no one ever has to deal with him. He works at the Hialeah Hospital ER.