A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Bongolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bongolan
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bongolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bongolan graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Salvador Bongolan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo S. Bongolan practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Bongolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Bongolan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.