A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cabe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo C Cabe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo C. Cabe practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Cabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Cabe practices Internal Medicine near Hernando, MS.
See Hernando Internists.