Family Physicians
UF Normandy Family Practice Center
8093 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
904-633-0640
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  fed up.  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

very impersonal doctor , every time I make an appointment I have to wait a week to see him and when my appointment comes he is always behind on his patients , this last time he wrote the wrong name on my prescription.

|  Ms Brown  |  show details
by Ms Brown on Jan 20th, 2013

This is the most unprofessional Person I have ever spoke with on a phone. I started calling the on call physician (DR CORPUS) at 3:30 pm he finality returned my call at 9:02 pm. He couldn't help me because he did not have a computer and suggested that it was the answering service fault that he didn't call me sooner (not true) The answer service called me back 4 times to see if he had call called yet, He was very unconcerned about my my problem. Told me to call my doctor Tues (mon was a hoilday).......I hope this will save some one else from trying to see him. He is a jerk.

|  HISPANIC PATIENTS WITHOUT RIGTH  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

i was to go dr.corpus and doctor and staf there not speak spanish.only one nurse.she say every time "not body speak spanish,only me"i'm busy,busy"deberia de haber mas personal de habla hispana pues una sola persona no es bueno.tambien algun doctor que hable espanol pues pacientes como yo vamos por condiciones medicas y salgo mal emocionalmente,very estress escuchando a la enfermera con complain de ser la unica persona que habla espanol.Se ve cansada y no hay doctor que hable espanol mas aveces ella no traduce todo.Algunos hispanos como yo se nos dificulta aprender ingles,palabras medicas en nuestro propio idioma mucho mas.Por eso yo me fui de aqui.Si el hispano no se queja donde estan nuestros derechos?

|  Don't go to this Doctor  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2010

I waited 3 hours to get in to see the doctor and I made an appointment 4 days ahead of time. Not only did I not get out till after 7 PM I didn't get my blood work results for 2 months. I went to him over 10 times. Each time I had an appointment but had to wait 1.5-3 hours to see him. He was rude and inconsiderate of your time.

|  poor  |  show details
by angry Patient on Jul 20th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Corpus for about 2yrs now and I have some serious ilness! all he does is rush me in and out the office! I am 20 yrs old and he have me 5 different pills! He dont follow up! He dont seem to care! I just wish he paid more attention to his patients than the clock!

|  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

After 2.5 hours waiting to see the Dr for an appointment scheduled 6 days in advance. It didn't seem as if Dr Corpse was interested in conversion with me about the reason for my visit. His focus was on prescribing a pill and being on his way. If you have a choice of physician, I would recommend going elsewhere.