A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo De Los Angeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Los Angeles
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Los Angeles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Angeles graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Los Angeles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo G De Los Angeles MD is a male General Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo G. De Los Angeles practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo De Los Angeles has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo De Los Angeles practices General Practice near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains General Practitioners.