A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo De Los Angeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Los Angeles graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. De Los Angeles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo G De Los Angeles MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo G. De Los Angeles practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo De Los Angeles has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo De Los Angeles practices General Practice near Morris Plains, NJ.
See Morris Plains Primary Care Doctors.