A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ferguson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorenzo Ferguson practices Surgery near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.