A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Galante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Galante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Galante, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Galante graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galante has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Salvatore Galante MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo S. Galante practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Galante has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Galante practices Internal Medicine near North Haven, CT.
See North Haven Internists.