A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Lopez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lopez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Lopez FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo Lopez practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorenzo Lopez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Reedley, CA and Dinuba, CA.
See Clovis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.