Dr. Lorenzo Lorente Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo Lorente?

February 13th, 2017

Very Patient

First of all I was very hesitant in going because of some of the reviews. But this was the only place I could be seen soon for my horrible migranes. They scheduled me quickly and got my hospital records before I went to see the doctor. The front desk girl was very helpful and patient and since I needed a prior authorization for my medication the office manager was able to get it approved. I know it was a hassle, especially because I was a new patient. But she was patient and very helpful.

August 18th, 2016

Very unresponsive doctor and staff

Dr. and staff was extremely unresponsive to patients needs. There was no follow-up regarding medical tests conducted or appointments that needed to be scheduled.

February 12th, 2016

Scooter process

I am so glad Esmeralda the office manager was able to help me with my husbands scooter. Her patience in filling out the paperwork several times and making phone call after phone call meant a lot to me. I don't have anyone else's help and it just meant a great deal for her to help me.

February 3rd, 2016

Great office!

I really love how straight forward this doctor is. I've seen many doctors and no one has taken the time out to explain what I could and couldn't take for this horrible tremors I had. I was scheduled very fast and seen just as fast!

December 4th, 2015

Best Doctor and Office!

No wait time, attentive and accurate diagnosis! I have gone to so many doctors that could not find was what wrong with me. He gave me medicine for my seizures (something I had yet to get) and I am so happy! I came from Florida and had yet to find a neurologist that could find what was wrong with me since I was having seizures at night and really didn't know what was going on with me. The office manager assured me that she would get the orders going so that I could do my MRI ASAP. The girl at the front desk called me with the number to the facility and got my test done the next day! Then the doctor called me with the results and gave me my medication that makes me feel very good now! To think, if I'd never gone, I would've never know what was going on with me!

November 23rd, 2015

nightmare

I went to Dr. Lorente after being referred by my Dr. My first visit took over an hour pass my appt. time. The receptionist was rude she let me stand at the window for 10 minutes before she said anything to me. She would look at me and continue to look thru her papers before she asked my name. Dr. Lorente doesn't listen I was trying to explain my problem and he would cut me off. This was my first visit and he said he would have to get authorization for an test. The lady said they would call me in a day or two with my appt. for test. After a week I called back and the lady said oh yeah I was about to call you. They had forgot, then she told me the next appt. was 3 weeks later. I declined the appt. and got another referral. I would not recommend Dr. Lorente to anyone he seems like he doesn't care and his staff is rude and not professional at all.

March 26th, 2015

No follow thru, always seem to be closed. Seems like they don't care.

November 19th, 2014

Very caring doctor and lovely staff

I am on this site with the help of one of my family members. But I regret not doing it sooner after reading what's already in here. I was referred by my doctor and I must say I was very pleased by everything that Dr. Lorente and his staff did for me. I have difficulty getting around and they were so helpful in scheduling my appointments and tests. I must say it's not very intelligent to go by other people's bad experiences when they fail to leave out their thoughtless acts. There's always two sides to the story. But over all my experience was great and I wish them all the best. In my years I've learned it's always best to make your own mind on things and not go by what you heard. Looking forward to my follow up visit and see those lovely girls and Dr. Lorente.

July 26th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Lorente for chronic migraines, vertigo and visual disturbances. The first appointment was fine, he ordered an MRI and scheduled a follow upp for two weeks out. The imaging facility never called, so I called and inquired if I should keep my appointment with Dr. Lorente. The office administrator said "Oh, I'm sorry we need to submit the order" and rescheduled my appointment. I wait a few weeks and still nothing so I went to my next appointment and informed them that I still was not contacted. They (staff) ended up sending over the MRI that day and I was scheduled through imaging the following day. The following Monday, I was contacted by Esmerelda, the office manager (not an RN or any other medical proffessional) and informed that I had a lesion on my brain, and would need another MRI. She asked me to come in to pay for the MRI. I went in hoping to get answers and an explanation of these findings and was handed my MRI films to view on my own. I then asked for an appointment with Lorente and was told thta he would not see me until after the second MRI. My insurance approved the procedure but would like to do a peer to peer with Lorente which he refuses to do. I feel as though Dr. Lorente and his staff are scam artist, why else would the doctor have an untrained personel member deliver such potentially devastating news and be completetly inaccessible to the patient?

April 22nd, 2012

Called several places and was able to see the doctor the same day!

Got an appointment right away. Wait time was very minimal and very attentive staff.

August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jekyl and Dr. Hyde

First- the office staff is rude and have a "could care less" attitude. The woman answering the phone is the worst.Second- the doctor can be very warm and caring but if he's tiered or in a bad mood, it shows.All in all, I'll be finding another doctor.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. dismisses issues and staff is rude.

After suffering for years from chronic dizziness and having a seizure I was refered to Dr. Lorente hoping, now that I can afford to fix my issues, to get answers. After I explained my problems the doctor simply told me that these symptoms weren't related to each other and that I should just learn to work through them. He reluctantly ordered an EEG for me and of course it came back abnormal. When he called me to tell me these results he said that since it was only a little off there may be just a slight chance that I am having seizures and he could either put me on seizure medication or I could just live with it and stay relaxed. It was as if he just didn't care to find out what was wrong. I wonder if the doctor would be so uncaring and aloof if it was one of his family members. Then on top of all of this I decided to get a second opinion and called and asked his staff if they could simply provide me with a copy of my results which they already had. I even offered to go and pick it up in person. I was told it would take 5-10 business days for them to make me a copy as this was their policy for everyone. I asked why such a long wait and they replied that they had better more important things to do with their time than make copies for me. Overall I felt as though my issues were just not important enough for the doctor to care about and his staff certainly didn't help. I do not ever recomend seeing him unless you to wish to feel insignificant.