A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Martin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Felix Martin MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Martin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Pulmonologists.