Dr. Lorenzo Martinetti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

May 5th, 2016
Dr Review
I had wanted to switch my family doctor for quite a while. I was reluctant because everyone told me I would not be able to find what I was looking for, a doctor who took the time to personally attend to my medical needs. Dr Martinetti is not a doctor with 8 staff members passing you from person to person, none of which who understand your issue. Dr Martineeti is hands on, aware at all times, and personally in charge of your care.

September 17th, 2013
One word; Awesome! I dislike going to doctor's offices/ hospitals, etc., but Dr. Martinetti was great. Put me at ease, listened and was very knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with me, in contrast to all of my other experiences with doctors, who typically spend a couple of minutes and don't seem to care that much. I would definitely recommend him.

October 21st, 2010
Great family physician
I have been a patient of Dr martinetti for over a year (after leaving my family doctor of 12 years, due to a move). I cannot express how thankful I am that i found him. he is very kind , courteous, thorough and to the point. office staff is small but very personal and intimate. overall one of the best straight forward physicians ive seen in a long time. i now reside in NYC and STILL make trips to new jersey JUST to see him.