A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Munoz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Univ Veracruzana-Jalapa, Fac De Med, Jalapa, Veracruz, Mexico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munoz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Munoz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo Munoz practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Munoz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lorenzo Munoz practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.