Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorenzo Munoz
Dr. Lorenzo Munoz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pinellas Park, FL, with another office in Brawley, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Munoz is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, El Centro Reg Med Ctr, El Centro, Ca and Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Munoz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lorenzo Munoz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lorenzo Munoz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinellas Park, FL.
Dr. Rebeca Fajardo
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Pinellas Park, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Weston Connelly
Pinellas Park, FL 0.13 mi8
Dr. Coeurlida Ashby
Pinellas Park, FL 0.13 mi10