Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Pacelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Pacelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Pacelli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacelli graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pacelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Green Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo L. Pacelli practice?
Dr. Lorenzo Pacelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Orthopedic Surgeons and La Jolla Surgeons.