Dr. Lorenzo Pacelli MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Pediactric echoccardiographer
You will find none better! Dr. Pacelli's expertise excels in this area of orthopedics.His kindness and patience is well evident.

April 25th, 2016
Phenomenal
Dr. Pacelli needed to repair another surgeon's ORIF. He thoroughly explained all scenarios with me, and was so compassionate about my issue. He was actually my second opinion doctor after the follow up plan to the original surgeon. He knew what was wrong right away (bone resorption). I am very grateful I met him and was able to have him do my surgery.

January 28th, 2016
Fantastic surgeon!

August 7th, 2015
The best orthopedic specialist for arms wrists and elbows !
Dr. Pacelli is the most kind soft-spoken compassionate doctor to whom I've had the pleasure of being under their care . And I have been to many. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and explain all the options that are available. I've never felt that he is rushed during my appointment and his staff is first class! I would highly recommend Dr to Pacelli to anyone who needs the best orthopedic specialist for upper body extremities . Once in a great while he may be running behind but please be patient because he's worth the wait.

August 3rd, 2011
Outstanding
Dr Pacelli did an awesome job on my elbow. I had a compressed ulnar nerve along with a torn tendon. He was able to correct the problems using a minimally invasive release and repair which had me back as good as new within a few months. Other doctors wanted to do a full nerve transposition, but Dr. Pacelli was able to completely cure my nerve problem without having to do such an invasive procedure. I would recommend him without hesitation!

February 19th, 2011
I had an accident with a power tool and amputated my thumb, nearly took of my finger and buried to tool in my palm. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Pacelli and I can honestly say that I have never had a better surgeon. It can take a while to get in and you often have to wait past your scheduled time but he is well worth the wait and he will take however much time you need. Outstanding!!!

December 23rd, 2010
A Caring Spirit
My experience with Dr. Pacelli was wonderful. After having 2 prior surgeries, that failed, with another doctor and I finally found the best, Dr. Pacelli! He is very kind and caring and knew exactly how to fix my hand. He is professional but does not make you feel silly when asking questions. He took time to explain how my surgery would go and what to expect afterwards. Dr. Pacelli and the staff at Carmel Valley Surgery Center were all wonderful to me and made me feel safe. Thank you to you all!

December 14th, 2010
Dr. Lorenzo Pacelli saved my hand
He did surgery at night as an emergancy and I owe him the world. If I have to wait for an appointment that is fine. To wait for perfection is not bad. He is the best doctor and others might need him more then I then I can wait. He is amazing and such a great spirit too!