Dr. Lorenzo Sampson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lorenzo Sampson?

Patient

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Ease of appointment, not feeling rushed, knowledgeable in procedure(s) to be done. Repeat patient.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr Sampson saved my life when my stomach ruptured. I was blessed to have him in my time of need.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Will never use him again. Because he did not follow up, I had to see anot her doctor to fix his mess.

Mr.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sampson was 5 star. He removed my gall bladder, repaired a hiatal hernia and repaired a valve in my stomach. Three surgeries were done at the same time. Prior to surgery I met with Dr. Sampson and he was pleasant, caring and explained things well. The day of surgery, he visited me for a few minutes prior to the surgery. After the surgery, while I was still in recovery, Dr. Sampson met with my wife and family and spent time with them. He gave my wife actual high quality pictures of my surgery. My family was quite impressed with Dr. Sampson's courtesy, demeanor, manner and concern. Dr. Sampson visited me when I was rolled into my room and spent a few minutes making sure that things went well. Upon, my follow-up visits, Dr. Sampson answers my questions and I am very pleased with the procedures performed on me. The following diet after this procedure was fairly tough. Liquid diet for at least two weeks. The pleasantness of the diet was out of the Doctor's hands, but that was the hardest part. I recommend Dr. Sampson highly to family and friends.

Surgery

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

I had two surgeries and still have problems i will never go see him again and no one else should

Caring

Posted on September 13th, 2011

He is condescending, didn't check on his patient the next day, patient went in for one surgery and ended up having three. His exact words, he is very busy. WOW!!! He has to slow down and take in to consideration he is dealing with someones love one. We will never use or recommend him again.

too big hurry

Posted on April 8th, 2008

My experience was that I was not properly sedated during the procedure and felt what was going on. Also after it was done I never saw the Doctor. He simply rushed out. I was simply released without any explanation what took place and was given no information or medication for my problem which still persists to this day along with pain.

Posted on June 19th, 2017