A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Spratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spratt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Spratt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pecos County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Spratt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo Spratt practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Spratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Spratt practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fort Stockton, TX.
See Fort Stockton Primary Care Doctors and Fort Stockton Internists.