A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Spratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spratt
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Spratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spratt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Spratt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pecos County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Spratt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo Spratt practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Spratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Spratt practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fort Stockton, TX.
See Fort Stockton Primary Care Doctors and Fort Stockton Internists.