A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Suarez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Suarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Hurtado Suarez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo H. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Suarez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorenzo Suarez practices Family Medicine near Brawley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Imperial, CA.
See Brawley Family Physicians.