Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Suarez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Suarez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo H Suarez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo H. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorenzo Suarez practices Family Medicine near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Family Physicians.