A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vazquez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorenzo Moises Vazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo M. Vazquez practice?
- Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez practices Family Medicine near La Puente, CA.
See La Puente Primary Care Doctors.