A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vazquez graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vazquez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vazquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lorenzo M. Vazquez practice?
Dr. Lorenzo Vazquez practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Puente, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians.