A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loreta Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loreta Kalish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loreta Kalish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Kalish has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loreta Kalish MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loreta Kalish practice?
- Dr. Loreta Kalish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loreta Kalish practices Internal Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists.