A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loreto Palma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loreto Palma, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Palma graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loreto Duyongco Palma MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Loreto D. Palma practice?
- Dr. Loreto Palma has 1 office location.
Dr. Loreto Palma practices Urology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Urologists.