Learn more about Dr. Loretta Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Chou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Chou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Belle Chou MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loretta B. Chou practice?
- Dr. Loretta Chou has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Chou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Surgeons.