A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Chou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Chou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Belle Chou MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loretta B. Chou practice?
- Dr. Loretta Chou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Loretta Chou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.