A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Chou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Chou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta B. Chou practice?
Dr. Loretta Chou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.