Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor, Great Care, Fast Recovery show details Great Doctor, Great Care, Fast Recovery
by Bob H. on Feb 19th, 2014

I have the highest regard for Dr. Loretta Chow. She repaired my ruptured anterior tibias and did a fabulous job. After examining me she offered my options, which included foregoing surgery. When I chose to go through with the surgery she scheduled the procedure promptly and afterwards patiently explained what she had found and had done (it was a complex repair). She regularly visited me in the hospital during my stay there and provided attentive care in subsequent follow-up visits to her clinic. In between she contacted me by phone or e-mail weekly to see how I was doing. To ensure my complete recovery, she recommended a specialist to make new orthodics and another to provide specialized physical therapy; both were first-rate. Recovery from a procedure like mine normally takes nine to twelve months, but I was back to full mobility after only six months. The scars from my surgery are enarly invisible Dr. Chou is extraordinarily attentive, very professional and highly skilled. I have already recommended her to several other people with vairious foot/ankle issues.

by Erin M. on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Chou was the first doctor/surgeon to actually take my chronic ankle pain seriously after 5 years of severe pain. As a college athlete it got to a point where I couldn't continue competing, and had to practically beg the sports doctor for xrays/MRIs. I had a stage 4 Osteochondral Defect in my right ankle and a bone growth in the left, and Dr. Chou immediately recommended surgery, she didn't blow me off or ignore the injury. She was extremely professional, kind, and caring. Her bedside manner was really wonderful. I travelled from Hawaii for her to operate on me and will do so again, I wouldn't want anyone other than Chou. Extremely impressive surgeon. Highly recommended.

For foot surgery Dr. Chou is the one to know! show details For foot surgery Dr. Chou is the one to know!
by MGR on Jul 17th, 2010

I traveled long distance to have Dr. Chou work on my foot. By all accounts, she had the most experience in the surgical technique that I needed. I am VERY pleased with the quality of Dr. Chou's work.