A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Christensen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta L Christensen MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loretta L. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Loretta Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loretta Christensen practices Surgery near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Manasquan Surgeons.