Overall Review

May 31st, 2015
Not for me. Was recommended by a friend but seems a bit eager to remove/biopsy anything we talk about. Could NOT give year to year update on areas being watched. Takes no images for reference. Became verbally abusive when I questioned a decision on her part to remove a spot on my back. I never keloid and due to her poor follow up, I did on 2 areas that she biopsied. She told me if I had come back she would've treated them, but I had gone back twice in a 6 mth period. I left the office and will never return.

August 22nd, 2012
Great doctor
I was able to get an appointment the same day I called, but She was running a little behind, so I had to wait for a little over an hour in a somewhat crowded room. Staff was very friendly and apologetic. Doctor was very kind, apologized for the wait and was able to quickly diagnose my problem. Even though she was behind schedule and had patients waiting. She took her time with me, answered questions, did not rush me at all. Gave me lots of information and made herself available for follow up. Dr. Ciraldo is a wonderful doctor and I would gladly wait for her again and recommend her to anyone.