A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coady-Fariborzian graduated from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY Graduated.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coady-Fariborzian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coady-Fariborzian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta M. Coady-Fariborzian practice?
Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons and Gainesville Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Coady-Fariborzian, Dr. Laura Coady-Fariborzian, Dr. Laureen Coady-Fariborzian, Dr. Laurene Coady-Fariborzian, Dr. Lauretta Coady-Fariborzian, Dr. Laurette Coady-Fariborzian