A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coady-Fariborzian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coady-Fariborzian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Coady-Fariborzian graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Coady-Fariborzian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta M Coady-Fariborzian MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loretta M. Coady-Fariborzian practice?
- Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Coady-Fariborzian practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.