A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Early:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Early is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Early, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Early graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Early has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Early accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta F. Early practice?
Dr. Loretta Early practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.