A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Gordon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Elaine Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Loretta Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Gordon practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.