A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Gordon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Elaine Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta E. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Loretta Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Gordon practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.