Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loretta Lee
Dr. Loretta Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Providence Extended Care Center. Dr. Lee has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Loretta Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Loretta Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Konrad Kaltenborn
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi37
Dr. Ruth Ann Nevils
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0.26 mi29
Dr. Barbara Coopes
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0.26 mi35