A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Metzger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Metzger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metzger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta J. Metzger practice?
Dr. Loretta Metzger practices Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists.