Loretta Metzger Is this you?

Have you seen Loretta Metzger?

Fee based Doctor - Cares more about her $ than her patients

Posted on October 26th, 2014

I made an appointment as a new patient and had to wait a month, no problem. The morning of the appointment I get a call letting me know in Dec. she was going to a fee-based system and if I wanted to continue to see her after my initial appointment there would be a fee or she could recommend another dr. to me. I then asked what the fee was and was told $1600, needless to say I cancelled. They couldn't have contacted me sooner than 2 hours before my appointment? I guess only rich patients will be able to see her now. Disgusting.

Posted on July 1st, 2014

she cares for your patients.I would recommend to anybody

Best doctor in Henderson, HANDS DOWN!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

You will NOT meet a more competent, caring, thorough doctor, than Doctor Loretta Metzger. I am amazed at the quality of care this doctor can give when you factor in the number of patients she has. She TRULY cares about the well being of her patients in every way and does whatever she can to make it happen all the time. I am LUCKY I found such a fantastic doctor! I proudly recommend her to everyone and anyone.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Very warm and caring.Has given me more information as to a back problem with nerve involvement than the neuroligist!Trust Dr.Metzger with all my care/needs.

If you have blood pressure issues stay away for her office staff!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Metzger for over 20 years. She has seen my through chicken pox, childhood obesity and even a cancer scare. I will no longer endure her office staff to see her. They lost my file, made me wait 2 hours, and then told me the lab was closed. Now, they would have to send my blood test to another lab. They gave me a number to call 'for when I got home' to make sure the exact dollar amount of the tests. I knew better than to wait till I got home, having dealt with them before, so as soon as I got in my car I called. It was an automated line for appointment making only. When I went back again, they rolled their eyes, gave me an office phone and a sheet with about 5 numbers and said "here try this". I didn't know who I was calling, and never got more than ringing anyway. The office was now closing, so they promised it would be the same price and told me to go home. Upon leaving the office, one of the girls behind the desk snidely ejaculated that "Next time I should tell them when I am having blood work done. And next time don't make your appointment late in the day". But I did tell them! I told them when I made the appointment! And every time they poked their head in to say they still hadn't found my file (which they never did). Also, my appointment wasn't that late, I just waited 2 hours! The other lab charged 550 dollars, for a test I was told by the lab teck would be no more than 200. I called and called to dispute the bill, they offered their discount but never followed through, it was just the run around. After 6 months of calling, to avoid collections, I payed the bill. And said goodbye to a long time Doctor and friend.

Posted on August 13th, 2011

Dr. Metzger is extremely caring and spends as much time as needed with each patient. I am willing to wait a little for an office visit, because I know she listens carefully to each of her patients.

Dr Metzger is very caring & personable!

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I love Dr Metzger and her staff! She is personable, professional and most of all caring! I would recommend her to anyone! She certainly takes time to explain everything to you during your office visit. The downside is sometimes you have a wait....but, she is worth it!

Posted on March 8th, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Metzger for a couple of years now. She is a good doctor, and there have been no issues with her or her office staff to date. Would recommend her if asked.

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Dr. Metzger is a great doctor but has lost a little bit of her bedside manner from her earlier days. Her staff, welll I'm sorry to say....really suck.

Don't question her or the Diagnostic Ctr of Medicine on what she billed you for

Posted on June 5th, 2009

RE: Diagnostic Ctr of Medicine/Dr Metzger, if you are billed incorrectly then god help you. They will pass the buck between billing and the doctor, never giving you a straight answer and no one will take responsibility until you escalate the problem. After escalating expect to get a letter saying Dr Metzger will no longer be your doctor and in fact none of the doctors at the Ctr will see you. After being shocked do not waste your time asking for an explanation because they will not give you one. You can have done NOTHING other than ask why, for instance, during a physical and lab work for the physical, done on the same morning, you were billed for two separate office visits. If you push it you will be black-balled. These people are cowards. I would not waste time with this doctor or her staff unless you like to be treated without respect.

Posted on September 26th, 2008

She is a very good listner,However her nurses do not return your phone calls.The wait time is long.

Posted on June 25th, 2008

We love Dr. Metzger! She doesn't make you feel rushed when in the office, listens well and follows up with us.