Dr. Anne Ortiz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anne Ortiz?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 29th, 2010

I arrived 15 minutes for my 1 hour appointment. At the top of the hour she walked out her last patient and told me she would be right with me. The receptionist told her that her Dad called. She went back into her office, I then heard the door slam and watched through the window as she drove away. She was back in 45 minutes. She rushed through our fifteen minutes then opening the door twice to let the next patient know she would be right with them. She failed to discuss any mental health issues with me and only asked for the names and address of previous doctors which she typed rapidly onto her laptop proving I was there and justifying her billing. It is my opinion that Anne Ortiz is an uncaring fraud and cheat.

June 26th, 2015