Dr. Anne Ortiz MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

July 26th, 2013
Dr Ortiz, is a wonderful caring person and helped me so much. She is not a pill pusher and really want to see how you as an individual can get well and stay well. She would see me at short notice and was so compassionate. I also meet other patients who adored her. I would recommend her to anyone!

September 29th, 2010
I arrived 15 minutes for my 1 hour appointment. At the top of the hour she walked out her last patient and told me she would be right with me. The receptionist told her that her Dad called. She went back into her office, I then heard the door slam and watched through the window as she drove away. She was back in 45 minutes. She rushed through our fifteen minutes then opening the door twice to let the next patient know she would be right with them. She failed to discuss any mental health issues with me and only asked for the names and address of previous doctors which she typed rapidly onto her laptop proving I was there and justifying her billing. It is my opinion that Anne Ortiz is an uncaring fraud and cheat.