A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Pratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Pratt, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pratt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pratt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans