A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Pratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Pratt, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pratt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta A Pratt MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta A. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Loretta Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Pratt practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Internists.