A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Pratt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Pratt, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pratt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Pratt MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta Pratt practice?
- Dr. Loretta Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Pratt practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Dermatologists and Media Internists.