Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loretta Pratt
Dr. Loretta Pratt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Media, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pratt is affiliated with Riddle Hospital, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Pratt has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Loretta Pratt has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Loretta Pratt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Media, PA.
Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Arthur Balin
Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Media, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Kimberly Gerstadt
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Media, PA 0.18 mi