A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Que:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Que is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Que
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Que Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Que, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Que graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Que has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Que MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Loretta Que practice?
- Dr. Loretta Que has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loretta Que practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.