A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Terranova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terranova
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Terranova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Terranova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terranova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Allegra Terranova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta A. Terranova practice?
- Dr. Loretta Terranova has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Terranova practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.