A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Terranova is Excellent. Dr. Terranova has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Terranova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terranova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center at Downtown
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terranova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta A. Terranova practice?
Dr. Loretta Terranova practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Terranova, Dr. Laura Terranova, Dr. Laureen Terranova, Dr. Laurene Terranova, Dr. Lauretta Terranova, Dr. Laurette Terranova