A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Terranova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terranova
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Terranova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Terranova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Terranova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta Allegra Terranova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta A. Terranova practice?
- Dr. Loretta Terranova has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Terranova practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.