Learn more about Dr. Loretta Tibbels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Tibbels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tibbels
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tibbels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Tibbels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbels graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tibbels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta R Tibbels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta R. Tibbels practice?
- Dr. Loretta Tibbels has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Tibbels practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.