Learn more about Dr. Loretta Tibbels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Tibbels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Tibbels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbels graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tibbels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tibbels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta R. Tibbels practice?
Dr. Loretta Tibbels practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.