A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Tibbels is Excellent. Dr. Tibbels has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Tibbels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of the female lower genital tract.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbels graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- N H S Univ Nebraska Med Ctr, Omaha, Ne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tibbels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Tibbels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loretta R. Tibbels practice?
Dr. Loretta Tibbels practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Tibbels, Dr. Laurie Tibbels, Dr. Lorie Tibbels, Dr. Laurette Tibbels, Dr. Lorri Tibbels, Dr. Laurene Tibbels