Learn more about Dr. Loretta Tibbels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Tibbels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tibbels
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tibbels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Tibbels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbels graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tibbels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta R Tibbels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta R. Tibbels practice?
- Dr. Loretta Tibbels has 1 office location.
Dr. Loretta Tibbels practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.