A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loretta Tibbels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loretta Tibbels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tibbels
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tibbels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loretta Tibbels, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tibbels graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Tibbels has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loretta R Tibbels MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Loretta R. Tibbels practice?
- Dr. Loretta Tibbels has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loretta Tibbels practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.