A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorette Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lorette Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorette Haddad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorette N Haddad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorette N. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Lorette Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lorette Haddad practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.