sugrey show details sugrey
by dennis on Jan 28th, 2014

Her anesthesiologist made me sick after surgrey the nurse did nothing To help me

Aug 13th, 2012

She is our Angel show details She is our Angel
May 7th, 2012

Dr Glynn is amazing! It is hard to believe what that tiny women does! And She DOES the most important thing in this cruel world! She saved our son life! I highly recommend her to every patient or person in need. Thank you DR Glynn.

An angel on earth! show details An angel on earth!
by Rebeca Castro-Marquez on Oct 28th, 2008

Dr. Glynn saved my son's life when various top hospitals said he would not make it. He is 5 years old and lives a full productive happy life with his two younger sisters. They are my treasures and I am eternitly grateful to Dr. Glynn for her part in my life.

The ONLY surgeon we trusted with our son! show details The ONLY surgeon we trusted with our son!
by Lance Kuykendall on Oct 12th, 2008

Dr. Loretto Glynn may be small but she changed our lives in a BIG way!! When you need the BEST care for your child, look no farther. She is a straight shooter and sugar coats nothing. When your childs life is on the line....you really need to know the truth! NO B.S. Be flexible on your schedule....she is busy for a reason! Our son Liam is alive today because her!!!! Thanks Dr. Glynn. Sincerely, The Kuykendall Family!!