Dr. Lorey Pollack Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lorey Pollack?

payroll specialist

Posted on February 10th, 2012

Dr. Pollack has been my doctor since I was 23 years old. I have been coming to this office for 9 years. All I can say is the doctors are great and they have new staff. The reason I'm making this comment is because in the past I have experienced some of their rude office staff. They are all nice and actually say thier name when I call the office. I never have a problem getting in for ER visits. The exam rooms are a little outdated but overall I have never had a problem getting results and being diagnosed correctly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on February 26th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Pollack since 1983. He is a caring physician and excellent surgeon. He saw me and my husband through some terrible times, including a hysterectomy at age 33. I would recommend him to anyone (and have).

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

Front office staff is a nightmare. Prepare for unreturned phonecalls, a tough time getting an appointment and a snotty attitude. You must always call for your test results and never get to discuss them with a doctor - forget about asking to have him call you back, I'm sure the front office never lets him know you called. It's a shame since he's got a nice bedside manner.

Posted on November 30th, 2015