A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Hall is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Hall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Hollins Hall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lori H. Hall practice?
- Dr. Lori Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Hall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Savannah, GA.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.