A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Alborn Brown MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lori Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Brown practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.