A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Marshall, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Marshall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Marshall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Lori Marshall has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Marshall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.