A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Abrams is Excellent. Dr. Abrams has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Abrams, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Medical Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Abrams practice?
Dr. Lori Abrams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Abrams, Dr. Laurie Abrams, Dr. Lorie Abrams, Dr. Laurette Abrams, Dr. Lorri Abrams, Dr. Lorraine Abrams, Dr. Loretta Abrams, Dr. Laurene Abrams