A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Abrams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Abrams, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Abrams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Cape Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Abrams DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Lori Abrams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Abrams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.