Dr. Lori Accordino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Accordino?

Great

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I have been with Dr Accordino since both of my children were born. I can leave messages on the nurses line and they do get back with me. The nurses always check with the dr before saying anything. So there is never any confusion from when you talk to the nurse on the phone and when you talk to the Dr in the office. Wait time is not long.

AMAZING!!!!

Posted on July 4th, 2013

This doctor is the best of all north texas!! I can't ever imagine a better doctor then her!! I have been with her since the birth of my first child 13 years ago and since then she has a strong passion to protect and care for my children. They love her too! I will miss her alot when my children move on. Good going Accordino!

Love this Dr!

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I was reffered by a close friend at work when I was tired of sitting in a waiting room for hours with a sick baby. I made my 1st appointment one day after a very poor visit to another Dr who tried to tell me he was not sick and it had to just run its course. I was VERY impressed with how quickly the saw my son (same day with a very short wait). They ran blood work and did a breathing treatment right away and sent me home with a perscription that same day. He was feeling better in no time. I have gone back ever since. I always LOVE the visit. My huband and I feel well informed when we leave and have since started taking our daughters also. The atmosphere is always great and they care to know you and your family on a personal level. I couldnt ask for a better pediatrician.

Pleased and impressed!

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

As a new resident in Dallas, I was very hesitant with the insurance referrals. I now thank God and that referral for placing me at Forest Hills Pediatrics. Although Dr. Accordino is not my listing pediatrician, she took the time to not only do a follow up (over the weekend) but has also collaberated with with our pediatrician in the care of my daughter. I just can't imagine finding a better place for my baby. Thank you Dr. Accordino!!!!Blessing!

As Good As They com

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Dr. Accordino has been my son's pediatrician for the past 12 years. It will be a sad day when he is too old to continue to be treated by her. Dr. Accordino is smart, thorough, upbeat, and compassionate. My son and I trust her implicitly. Her staff is consistently efficient and courteous. I switched from a grumpy, stodgy, full-of-himself pediatrician (whose last name is the same as one of our early presidents) when my son was two and my only regret is that I didn't find Dr. Accordino sooner.

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Lori Accordino probably for almost 15 years, I have coaxed her into letting me stay until I turn 22 because I can't imagine going to any other doctor. She is one of the most amazing persons I have ever met and an exceptional doctor. I would recommend her to anyone. Moreover she has a phenomenal and caring staff that will always give their best to suit your needs.

15 mnths & 5 pediatricians later...

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Our youngest is now 5 and we've been seeing Dr. Accordino since she was 15 mnths. After 4 peds not being able to diagnose her we found Dr. A. She listened, researched, consulted w/specialists & ordered tests until we got an accuarte diagnosis. She & her nursing staff are thorough, detailed, caring & want the best for their patients. She NEVER wants to miss a diagnosis and if ever in doubt she will do additional testing or send to the ER for immediate results. (I am also a nurse & agree that it's always better to be safe than sorry) However, she DOES listen to you as a parent and beleive your observations and takes this into account when advising. I am also a former employee, I worked there several years ago and STILL take all 4 of my children to her & ALWAYS will.The short version of our story is, our baby was 6 wks premature w/underdeveloped lungs. She stayed ill constantly had pneumonia, choked on feeds & we were in and out of the hospital. NOBODY new what was wrong with our little girl. We were not new parents, she was my 3 & my husbands 2. Turns out she had severe reflux & aspirated thin liquids. It took Dr. A 2 wks to figure out what NOBODY could in 15 mnths! She really is an amazing, loving & compassionate Doctor!

Posted on November 11th, 2017