Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Muffly
Dr. Lori Muffly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Denver, CO and Palo Alto, CA. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology and Nephrology. Dr. Muffly is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Muffly has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Lori Muffly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Sandra Horning
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Stanford, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Tait Shanafelt
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Stanford, CA 0 mi18
Dr. Elizabeth Talley
Stanford, CA 0 mi14