Dr. Lori Archbold MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2015
TERRIBLE
I have taken my children to Dr. Archbold for 7 years. I'd previously only had good experiences with her. However, my son's growth suddenly slowed and Dr. Archbold did not help us to find the underlying cause. She insisted that it was due to a lack of calories and suggested Pediasure. When this didn't work, she refused to listen to my concerns. I researched further and found that my son had symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea. Dr. Archbold told me that she did not think that this was the issue and blew me off completely. I asked our ENT doctor for a sleep study and lo and behold that was the issue. Now my son is growing perfectly. I just wish he would have had the help he needed immediately instead of having to research the problem myself. I wish I would have chosen a pediatrician who would have listened to me and considered what I had to say rather than essentially blaming me for my son's condition.

August 16th, 2015
Dr Archbold is a great doctor, we switched to her from another doctor where the wait time was only a few minutes, but I would rather wait longer to see a good doctor than get in quickly to a doctor im not confident in. Bad side is they are out of the office on Fridays, and the NP isn't always the easiest to get ahold of. Overall, I am very happy with our decision to see this doctor.

June 21st, 2012
A Great Doctor
I have been going to this doctor for over ten years. The doctor was always great and I am sad that I am too old to see her anymore! However, the only downfall is the office staff were not friendly and once you were in your exam room you had to wait a long time. She always answered my questions and listened to my concerns as well as my mother's when I was younger.

January 10th, 2012
i love this office and would recommend her to anyone.... she is great with kids and listens to everything you have to say..... and her staff in the office are very good as well

May 18th, 2011
Mya's Mommy:)
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Archbold for a little over 3 years now(since she was born). She is definitely a caring and compassionate doctor and she has always had a good bedside manner at our visits. Her staff is always polite in the office and over the phone with my many questions. They are also very friendly and polite to my daughter when we are there. If I call in because my daughter is sick, they will schedule her an appointment by the next day to be examined. The only complaint that I do have is a few times that I have called in during non-business hours Dr. Archbold has not returned my calls. This has only happened 2 times. A few times where she did return my call I felt like she was rushing me off the phone or that she was irritated by my calling her. This wasn't every time though. Overall I am very happy with the care Dr. Archbold gives my daughter.

February 4th, 2011
The wait may be long sometimes, but it's well worth it. She's very knowledgable and I trust her 100% with the care of my child. She has the wisdom of a doctor with a mother's touch!!

August 26th, 2010
Wonderful pediatrician! Cannot imagine a more caring doctor. The wait time does not matter to me because there have been many times that I know I have put her behind because she is very patient and answers all of my questions to my satisfaction. I have never felt like she is rushing with my children's visits. She is always willing to see one of my children on the same day if I am concerned. I have had appointments at 7:00 at night because she is seeing so many call-ins. She has spoken to me on the phone many times when I have had concerns, even when she has been on vacation. Her ability to diagnose very obscure illnesses is amazing. I have 3 children and we have been seeing her for the past 8 years. I would never even consider going anywhere else. I cannot imagine a more knowledgeable and caring pediatrician.

July 22nd, 2010
Have been going to her for almost 5yrs now. Loved her bedside manner till recently. Office staff is rude and not the nicest people. Appointments are becoming more difficult to get. Always always have a long wait to see her in exam room. And she is in and out before I even have time to ask any questions. She was great with my first child but now does not seem to have the time to spend on her patients. Hate to change doctors but seems no longer has an option. Would have recommended in the past but not any longer. Soo sad to see a nice and great doctor that seems to have lost her bedside manner.

January 14th, 2010
awful!
Have been going to her for a short time. Office staff is rude and not very helpful. Tough to schedule appointments. Good with patients however office staff and difficulty scheduling over rule. My daughter has a life threatening illness and I had been talking to this office for 2 days, forced them to do xray, found this critical issue and still unable to see her for 3 days. Unable to talk to Dr. Played phone game, talking to RN and they talk to Dr and call me back. Never able to speak to Dr. during this difficult time. Thus, finding a new doctor that takes time for her patients. Leaves no spots open for same day ill visits. Would not recommend.

December 14th, 2016