A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Arnesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Arnesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Arnesen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnesen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Arnesen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Randol Arnesen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori R. Arnesen practice?
- Dr. Lori Arnesen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Arnesen practices Dermatology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Dermatologists.